Lovely morning Pick up from your for joining our Breakfast with Lion + Kintamani Volcano tour program, where you will be invited to visit Bali Safari & Marine Park, and combine with Kintamani Volcano and Ubud center tour. On this day trip, we will collect you from your Bali hotel or villa and take you to our first destination of the day which is Bali Safari & Marine Park to enjoy breakfast with lion package and combining tour.
Many visitors want combine Breakfast with lion and sightseeing while their tour in Bali. Here we will share one by one and you can choose which one do you love to do.
Read more details »»»
Lets join with our special tour, Bali Safari Marine Park The Breakfast of Lions Bali is an exciting breakfast program that you can’t find anywhere else in Bali, while observating the wildlife such as lion’s in their natural habitat. Bali is a new program in Bali Safari Marine Park. Bali marine park with lion breakfast is the first African restaurant in Asia to be able to dine with a magnificent pride lion, which is prepared by Tsavo Lion Restaurant.
You can have a lion of our pride accompanying your breakfast while enjoying delicious cuisine at the Tsavo Lion Restaurant.
You can’t find anywhere else in Bali to dine while witnessing the wildlife in its natural environment. The first African – style restaurant in Asia to dine with majestic lion pride is the Tsavo Lion restaurant.
After finish with the Elephant show, we will continue our trip with below stop and visiting :
Kintamani : The tourist region of Kintamani is in the Northeast part of Bali and below Mount Batur Caldera, one of Bali’s active volcanoes. In the tourist area of Kintamani there is also a volcano, which allows tourists to view a natural lake called Batur Lake. There are several villages within the tourism area. The Bangli government includes the town of Penelokan, the town of Abungevil, Songan village, the town of Toya Bungka, Batur, Kedišan and the village of Kintamani. The term Kintamani is better known to many tourists on holiday in one of the villages, even though tourists actually stay in the village of Penelokan, or other places. The tourists see the sites of Mount Batur and Lake Batur in three favorite villages. Because they are in the mountain regions, namely Peneloka village, Batur village and Kintamani village. Besides watching the nature of the lakes and mountains, tourists also like to take a dip in the natural hot tubes in Toya Bungkah, a place where the sights of Kintamani are visited.
We will stop for lunch at one of the local restaurant with Indonesian lunch, tea , coffee included on the lunch. Afterwards, we will continue our tour with next stop at ubud center with visiting:
Puri Saren Ubud : Ubud Royal Palace is one of the most visible tourist attractions when you enter the cental area of Ubud. Because the Royal Palace of Ubud is located on the main road in Ubud, namely Jalan Raya Ubud. The location of the Ubud Royal Palace is right in the middle of the tourist area of Ubud Bali and is located close to the location of the Ubud art market, as well as the Ubud Monkey Forest.
The Ubud royal palace, named Puri Saren Agung and better known as puri Ubud. It is the residence of the king of Ubud, Tjokorde Gede Agung Sukawati. When you visit Puri Saren Agung Ubud, you will be able to see a very well-preserved Balinese architecture with a beautiful garden setting.
If you are interested in watching a Balinese dance performance when you are in Ubud, then you must visit Puri Saren Agung Ubud. Because every night at the Ubud Royal Palace there is a dance performance, such as the Barong Ubud dance or the Legong Keraton dance.
Also visit Ubud art market : Bali Island has many traditional art markets with its own unique value as one of the interesting tourist attractions to visit. One of the traditional art markets in Bali that is well-known among domestic tourists is the Sukawati art market.
Because of the unique traditional art market in Bali that is different from other countries and other regions in Indonesia, it makes many foreign tourists and domestic tourists interested in visiting traditional art markets while on holiday in Bali.
Almost all traditional art markets in Bali sell merchandise that is not too much different. Merchandise available in traditional art markets such as:
- T-shirts decorated with screen printing of Balinese barong masks.
- Typical Balinese silver rings and necklaces.
- Beach cloth.
- Balinese snacks.
- Paintings and sculptures with Balinese carvings.
One of the tourist attractions in Bali that has a traditional art market is the tourist attraction of Ubud. The traditional art market in the tourist area of Ubud Bali is known as the Ubud Art Market.
Because of the uniqueness of the traditional art market in Ubud, one of the Hollywood films starring Julia Roberts titled Eat Pray Love, was filmed at the traditional Ubud art market.
[BSM-010] Breakfast with Lion + Kintamani Volcano Tour
- 07.00-07.30 – Depart from hotel ( Subject on your hotel location)
- 08.30 – Arrive at Bali Safari / register / join on Breakfast with lion program
- 10.30 – Witness Animal Show
- 11.15 – Witness big cat or Tiger show
- 12.00 – Witness Elephant show.
- 12.30 – After Elephant show, we will continue tour to Kintamani.
- 14.30 – Visit Kintamani to see Batur Volcano & Lake Batur View while having Lunch at Local restaurant with Indonesian food.
- 16.00 – Visit Ubud Center : Walk around Ubud Art market & Ubud Saren Palace
- 17.30 – Transfer back to hotel
*** Book & Save ***
Single Adult USD 95/person
Child 3-12 YO : USD 85/person
TOUR PRICE INCLUSIONS:
- Private tour with fully air conditioned car.
- English Speaking Driver.
- All entrance ticket at scheduled stop.
- Parking fee.
- Free sarong for enter the Temple (If Any)
- Breakfast with lion at Tsavo restaurant
- Lunch at Kintamani.
- 21% Government Tax and Service Charge
What to Bring ?
- Sun lotion, insect repellent, camera and extra cash for extra drinks or souvenir.
Terms & Conditions:
- Minimum 2 person traveling together.
- Single traveler extra 50%.
- Payment can settle on departure by Cash USD/IDR or Other Currency.
- Payment by online Visa/Master Card with 3% extra charge.
- Price is Net includes Government tax.
- Cancellation on Departure will be 100% charged.
- Reasonable and fair price and that means no hidden charge
- For Group booking, get special deals.
- First Safari Journey start at 09.15