Are you looking for sightseeing tour and spend the night at Bali Safari Marine Park package? Ubud Tour + Night Safari – It is a popular safari package and will be combined with an interesting Ubud Tours to visit some point of interest in Ubud area.
In this full day tour, you will be picked up in the morning at your hotel to visit Balinese traditional house at Batubulan village. Then continue to Ubud center where you will be take to explore the Ubud Palace. Next visit are Tegalalang rice terrace, Goa Gajah, and Tegenungan waterfall.
Our last but not least is going down to Lebih Village where we will join Night Safari Bali Program; Welcome Drink, Walking Safari, Night Safari Journey (1x), BBQ Dinner at Nkuchiro Restaurant, Afrika! Rhythm of Fire Show and Natural Wildlife Encounter at Bali Safari & Marine Park. Around 21.00 you will be escorted back to your hotel.
Read more details »»»
Another Article About Bali Night Safari;
Once our location has been reached, our clients will welcome you with welcome drinks and take your time to take a photo of a special animal that will be used for customer photography. The journey from the main lobby to the safari will be grouped in one Trambus, which consists of 15-20 people.
Once you are in Safari Park, our expert guide welcomes you for a 15 minute journey through the night safari, and will give you details on each animal including porcupine, comodo, snake, elephant, binturanges, and more. Our walk safari will conclude in the hotel lobby of Mara River, and then wait until the night Safari Trambus arrives. Then on our trambus, welcome aboard. Your Bali Night safari packages from the Safari Park passage. Then follow on to Night Safari with trambus through the park setup as the African Savannah looks.
There are 2-3 guides, the cage trambus accomodates 10-20 people who can provide you with information and keep you safe in the cage. A cage Trambus takes you to African Savannah (not in Africa), from the lobby known as Mara River Lodge. The animal’s meeting, which means that you can approach the animal. You can do it this night’s safari if you want to feed it directly. Naturally, the tiger or lion will not be feed. The animal you can feed directly, like elephant, zebra and giraffe, etc. The safari in the night is not just an animal’s nest, but in the wild jungle, you can also see tiger and lion..
Last, but not least, we served food in buffet style in the Nkuchiro Barbecue restaurant, so you can feel atmospheric, east-as-you-please. Our last, but not least, program is the Fire dance, drumming and marionett performance live performance. The finished programme, the finishing of services and Safari night are transferred back to the parking area.
[BSM-006] Ubud Tour + Night Safari Package Information & Special Rates
- 08.15 : Pickup from your villa/hotel then headed straight to Batubulan village to see traditional Balinese house compound
- 09.30 : Arrive at Batuan village, the tour guide explain the traditional Balinese house
- 10.00 : Continue the trip to visit Ubud Palace
- 11.00 : Visit Tegalalang rice terrace
- 12.30 : Visit Elephant cave temple and lunch at local restaurant
- 15.00 : Visit Tegenungan waterfall
- 17.30 : Enjoy Night safari program at Bali Safari & Marine Park
- 21.00 : Finish Night safari then escorted back to your hotel.
*** Book & Save ***
Single Adult USD …/person
TOUR PRICE INCLUSIONS:
- Private tour with fully air conditioned car.
- English speaking driver.
- All entrance ticket at scheduled stop.
- Parking fee.
- Free sarong for enter the Temple (If any)
- Night Safari with Dinner at at Nkuchiro Bar & Grill.
- 21% Government Tax and Service Charge
What to Bring ?
- Sun lotion, insect repellent, camera and extra cash for extra drinks or souvenir.
Terms & Conditions:
- Minimum 2 person traveling together.
- Single traveler extra 50%.
- Payment can settle on departure by Cash USD/IDR or Other Currency.
- Payment by online Visa/Master Card with 3% extra charge.
- Price is Net includes Government tax.
- Cancellation on Departure will be 100% charged.
- Reasonable and fair price and that means no hidden charge
- For Group booking, get special deals.
- First Safari Journey start at 09.15