Bali Safari show schedule is a must read information for you when visit this park.
For our potential visitors of Bali Safari Park maybe they will ask about the Open hours of Bali Safari?
First to know, there are two (2) safari types in Bali Safari Park:
- DAY SAFARI: 9.00 am – 5.00 pm (Bali time)
- NIGHT SAFARI: 6.00 pm – 9.00 pm (Bali time)
See our complete Bali Safari show schedule below, start planning and explore! Pleas note, the Show Schedule may change or postponed due to weather conditions and the animal condition.
Everyday Show Schedule
|Breakfast with Lions||08.30 - 10.00||150||Tsavo Lion Restaurant|
|Safari Journey||09.15-17.15||30||Toraja Terminal|
|Piranha Feeding||10.00-10.20||20||Fresh Water Aquarium|
|Elephant Bathing & Feeding||10.00-11.00||60||Ganesha Court|
|Animal Show||10.30-10.50||20||Hanuman Stage|
|Tiger / Harimau Show||11.15-11.35||20||Harimau Amphitheater|
|Elephant Show||12.00-12.30||30||Kampung Gajah|
|White tiger feeding||12.30-12.40||10||Ranthambore|
|Lunch / makan siang||12.40-14.00||80||Uma Restaurant & Tsavo Lion|
|Crocodile Feeding||12.00-12.20||20||Crock Attack|
|Komodo Feeding (Tiap Hari Senin)||14.00-14.30||30||Komodo Exhibit|
|Elephant Patrol||14.00-14.50||50||Around Park|
|White Tiger Feeding||`14.00-14.10||10||Ranthambore|
|Bali Agung Show (Except Monday)||14.30-15.30||60||Bali Theater|
|Elephant Bathing & Feeding||15.00-16.00||60||Ganesha Court|
|White Tiger Feeding||16.00-16.10||10||Ranthambore|
|Piranha Feeding||16.00-16.20||20||Hanuman Stage|
|Animal Show||16.00-16.20||20||Fresh Water Aquarium|
|Elephant Show||16.30-16.50||20||Kampung Gajah|
|Crocodile feeding||16.30-16.50||20||Crock Attack|
|Last Safari Journey||17.15||30||Terminal TORAJA|
|Animal Feeding Info|
|Giraffe Feeding||09.30-11.00 and 13.00-15.00||Nuchiro restaurant|
|Meerkat Feeding||09.30 and 14.00||Meerkat Cage|
|NIGHT SAFARI Program|
|Waking Safari||18.10-18.25||15||KOMODO Drop ZONE|
|Night Safari Journey (Depart every 25 minutes)||18.30-18.55||25||MARA LOBBY|
|Animal Encounter||19.00-20.00||60||MARA LOBBY|
|BBQ DINER||19.00-22.00||180||NKUCHIRO BAR & GRILL|
|AFRIKA RHYTHM OF FIRE SHOW||20.00-20.15||15||MARA STAGE|
Saturday & Sunday Show Schedule
|Elephant Parade||09.00 - 09.30||30 minutes||Ranthambore - Toraja - Canyon - Main Terminal - Main Gate - Macan Baru|
Sunday/Holiday Show Schedule
|Balinese Dance Performance||12.30||-||Bale Banjar|
|Balinese Dance Class (Everyday)||10.00 - 17.00||-||Bale Banjar|
Monday Show Schedule
|Komodo Feeding||14.00 - 14.30||30 minutes||Komodo Exhibit|
SPECIAL SHOW Schedule
|Bali Agung Performance|
(Every Day Except Monday)
|14.30 - 15.30||60 minutes||Bali Theatre|
Bali safari show schedule as your tour Guidance once your visit at Bali Safari park
If you are in Bali with your family for holiday and has a plan to visit Bali Safari Marine park, you should read Bali Safari park Show time in order to get the clue about your program inside the Bali Safari park.
The Highlight program which must see and read related with show are:
- Animal Show
- Tiger Show
- ELephant Show
- Bali Agung Show
Other Bali Safari Show schedule is also very important, but those 4 show mentioned above is like a show that must see.
Remember for those who Love Bali Agung Show, they must well concern about the day as every Monday this show is not performed.
Why Bali safari show schedule is important to be known ?
By knowing the show time schedule will help you not miss the show and also give time estimation for your departure from you hotel to match with the Bali Safari park showtimes.
By Knowing the show time, you can decide which day to come to Bali Safari with your Family.
The Highlight of Bali Safari and Marine Park Activities related with Bali safari show schedule time:
- FRESH WATER AQUARIUM: Meet the ferocious Piranhas with the Fresh Water Aquarium. Offering open – air design, aquarium with a lot of Indonesian, South American and African fish collections.
- SAFARI JOURNEY: an exciting safari trip will lead you through the wildlife areas of Indonesia, India, and Africa to see rich wildlife close by with a special tram bus.
- ANIMALE SHOW: The show is fun and very informative too. The Safari Ranger shares stories and entertaining facts that help to promote a better understanding of animals. Starting with the’ domesticated’ animals, as the Ranger mentions, a flurry of them just like that will join him on stage: scurry guinea pigs, dogs rush past, cats spring and climb. Snakes are also present at the show; the audience is filled with two giant pythons, some guests are shying away from the slithering reptiles, but you can see these curious children, excited, inching closer to their look. Then the mammals are on stage and perhaps they are two of the four lovely, very intelligent oranguts that steal the show.
- HARIMAU/TIGER SHOW: The world’s overwhelming disappearance of tigers. The opening of a large pageant about tiger’s role in Balinese history and mythology reveals the native abilities of these large cats in hunting, climbing and swimming.
- ELEPHANT SHOW: Gentle Giants want to relate and share history through an Elephant Educational Show and inspired performances from Sumateran Elephant Park.
- BALI AGUNG SHOW: a timeless journey through the theatrical magic, which highlights Bali’s rich culture.
- WATER PARK, Get wet and wild in the park with children on tour, have a nice waterslide and have fun at the children’s pool for daytime.
Other important thing by knowing the Bali safari show schedule of Bali Safari will help you to planning your trip if you want to take other tour after or before your visit to Bali Safari marine park.
Its will help you to maximise your time to see lot more place of interesting after your visit at Bali safari park.