Giraffe feeding Bali Safari is the newest program that you can see and can do when visiting Bali Safari Park with your family. You can imagine being beside the giraffe’s long neck arm, feeding and taking photos as memories to your home with your kids.
The Giraffe feeding program is a new attraction that you can experience at Bali safari Marine park, on Jalan Prof Ida Bagus Mantra, whose location is very easy to access from all the resorts in Bali.
Time Schedules for Giraffe feeding Bali Safari Marine Park
Open every day from Monday to Sunday.
Visitors can feed the Giraffe 2 time a day:
- First Schedule for Giraffe feeding Bali Bali Park: 09:30 a.m. to 11:00 a.m
- Second Schedule for Bali Safari Giraffe feeding: 13.00-15.00
Giraffe feeding Bali Safari marine park ticket price at Bali Safari Rp. 300,000 (Maximum 4 people)
The duration of Giraffe Feeding is around 15 minutes.
Noted: If you want to take a photo with a Giraffe, it’s prohibited to use Flash. ( please off your camera flash)
Where is the location of Giraffe Feeding Bali Safari & Marine Park?
For those of you who have never visited Safari Park, maybe there will be questions in your mind, where are the attractions for Giraffe feeding and how do you get to the location?
This Bali Safari Giraffe feeding program is located near the Nkuchiro restaurant. The way to get to this location is very easy and all visitors to Bali Safari Marine Park can join this event.
All Bali Safari ticket holders, both foreign and local tourists can visit this attraction and take part in eating a giraffe collection for an additional fee.( IDR 300,000/maximum 4 person)
How to join Giraffe Feeding Bali Safari Marine Park program?
Following this page, we share to our visitors to this site the directions for joining the giraffes feeding that we summarize with a few suggestions below:
- Order your Bali Safari ticket in front and get discounted prices from us as official agent ticket.
- Come in at around 9:00 in the morning to avoid long lines, because at weekends, Sundays and school holidays will be very crowded.
- After you get the Wristband ticket from the ticket counter, you can enter the Safari park from Main Lobby by using our tram.
- When the tram arrives, you will be welcome to enter the bus and transfer to the Bali terminal. In 1 bus can accommodate up to 25 people.
- When arriving at the Bali Terminal, you walk through the Barong Lobby, Bale Banjar, Banyam court, Hanuman Stage, Ganesha Stage, Rathambore.
- After passing the Rathambore area, you follow the road and turn left towards Mara River Lobby.
- When you are in front of Mara River Lobby, you see a sign and follow it, then you will arrive at the Giraffe feeding location.
- This location is one with the Nukchiro restaurant, by walking on the wooden bridge you will meet the Giraffe. They have a fairly extensive grass enclosure and are adjacent to the savanna where we see zebras and other animals that are grazing.
This Giraffe feeding place is surrounded by a beautiful wooden fence and is certainly safe for children and families. When feeding you will be accompanied by our ranger to assist you and also share about this creature.
Direction for Giraffe feeding and Animal Show Time at Bali Safari Marine Park
In this page we will share tips so that your safari feeding time can be sequentially with animal shows and other attractions, and of course we hope these tips can be useful for visitors that you can read below:
- 09.00 arrived at Bali safari, pick up a ticket at the front counter by showing the booking code from us.
- 09.30-09.15; Giraffe Feeding (Feeding Giraffes)
- 10.00-10.20; Watch Piranha Feeding at the Fresh water Aquarium
- 10.30-10.50; Watch animal show attractions
- 11.15-11.35; Watch the tiger show attraction show.
- 12.00-12.20; Watch an Elephant Show Attraction show
- 12.30- please you can go around to the location of the animal that is in accordance with your pleasure or maybe you want to take a bus around the safari journey.
This is the order for those of you who bought a Safari Explorer Package ticket, where after the Elephant show you can walk to the Elephant Museum or take a picture with the Elephant at the front door of the Elephant Village.
You can also enter the Petting Zoo area if you are interested in eating animals that are here, of course for the cost of animal feed there is a little extra expenditure from your pocket.
If you and children want to play and swim in the water park, you can top up at the location for an additional fee of IDR 50,000 / person.
Now for those of you who have started feeling hungry, you can buy food in Taman Bali Safari with a variety of menu choices that you can choose and pay on location. In Bali Safari there are several restaurants that you can visit, like Uma restaurant, Tsavo Lion restaurant or find light lunch around food corner near Hanuman stage.
if need our Bali Cab driver to visit Bali Safari and combine your day out with full day, you may contact us.